Let’s connect to see if I – or someone else that I know – might be able to provide you with what you need to start the process to:
- Review and revise policies to strengthen your ability to support sustainable and resilient organizational and social change.
- Create information or evidence to support anti-racism, equity-centering initiatives.
- Engage in a transformative learning process about inequity, bias, whiteness, and how we got to where we are.
- Start the conversation about creating equity, inclusion, and belonging in your organization, team, or community.
- Develop the capacity to engage in continuous professional development.
- Practice listening and communication skills, including bystander intervention.
I am happy to work with:
- Community based organizations (you don’t have to be a formal organization; any group of people is a community)
- Nonprofit organizations and foundations
- Government agencies
- Other consultants or firms seeking support on social equity issues or community engagement
- Educational institutions and organizations
- Legal institutions and organizations
- Political organizations
- Faith based organizations
- Media organizations and journalists (individuals or in teams)
- You? Maybe. If you don’t ask, the answer will always be no.
Interested in becoming a better educator, mentor, partner, or advocate?
Are you not sure how to teach online? Or in a culturally responsive manner? Do you need help with figuring out how to mentor students who are different than you? Are you really interested in doing community based participatory action research but do not know where to start?
I can help you, your department, or your institution develop and implement plans on these and related challenges to modern education.